Right of revocation
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a
third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us (BACKDRA FASHION, Inhaber: Jörg Winter, Würzburger Weg 2, 97502 Euerbach, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: +49 (0) 9726 / 733 92 94) of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You may use the attached model withdrawal form, but it is not obligatory.
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication
concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has
The return shipping costs are always to be paid by the buyer!
Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from
you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting
from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard
delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from
the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We
will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the
initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not
incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until
we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the
goods, whichever is the earliest.
You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us, without undue delay and in any
event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your withdrawal from
this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14
days has expired. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Exceptions to the Cancellation Right
No cancellation right exists for the following contracts:
- Contracts for the delivery of goods that are not pre-fabricated and for which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is relevant in order to them to be produced or which are clearly tailored to the consumer's personal requirements,
- Contracts for the delivery of perishables or goods with an imminent use-by date,
- Contracts for the delivery of goods which, for reasons of health protection or of hygiene, are not suitable for return, where these have been opened or "used" after delivery,
- Contracts for the delivery of goods where, given the nature of the goods, they have been inseparably mixed with other goods following delivery,
- Contracts for the delivery of alcoholic beverages the price of which was agreed when the contract was entered into but which cannot be delivered earlier than 30 days after entry into the contract and whose current value depends on market fluctuations that are outside the contractor's control,
- Contracts for the supply of audio or video recordings or computer software in sealed packaging if the seal has been removed after delivery,
- Contracts for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
END OF CANCELLATION POLICY
Sample cancellation form
Should you wish to cancel the contract, please complete this form and return it to us. To:
BACKDRA FASHION, Inh. Jörg Winter
Würzburger Weg 2, 97502 Euerbach
Email: email@example.com, Phone: +49 (0) 9726 / 733 92 94
I hereby cancel the contract made by me for the purchase of the following goods or services:
Goods ordered on:
Goods received on:
Name and address:
E-mail address of your customer account:
Your signature (only in the case of cancellation in writing)